Returns & Exchange Policy
Thankyou for shopping with Meraki !!!
We're certainly not happy if our customers aren't happy. Being a small business that supports rural artisans around the world, we depend on our customers to help us grow. We want to make sure that you’re satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, we would love to hear from you on how we can make this experience better by providing you with an exchange or store credit. This will help us make this model more sustainable.
We do however understand if you would still like to return your product and we accept returns up to 14 days after you’ve received your product.
Please fill out our return form so that we can better understand your concerns.
To be eligible for a return:
- Please make sure that items are unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Please ensure all the tags and labels are intact and in place.
Please ship all products to this address with proper labeling to:
Meraki – Simdon LLC
3000 Kramer Lane, Apt 1437
Austin, Texas – 78758
We expect our customers to pay for the shipping cost for returning the item.
Once we receive your item:
- You will get an email from us confirming that we’ve received your product.
- We will inspect it and if your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) and will email you regarding the same.
- Please expect to receive the credit within 7-12 business days (could vary depending on your card issuer's policies).
- Please note: Shipping cost the you have incurred will also be refunded to you. If you have bought multiple products then the shipping cost will be refunded according to the weight of the item returned.
Questions, Concerns, Comments? Don’t worry !! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.