Austin-Based, Women Owned Ethical Brands are looking for Market Representatives
**Posted on March 3rd 2020
**APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED**
In collaboration with other Austin-based Ethical brands, we're looking for socially conscious and engaging market reps to help us with our busy show schedule for 2020.
Shows typically include 1 or 2 day pop-ups and markets in and around Austin.
Pay ranges from $12 - $15 an hour depending on experience or 10% of market sales (whichever is more). Paid time includes an hour for set up and an hour for breakdown.
Market Rep Job Description:
- Some previous retail experience. Experience with Square and/or Shopify POS helpful.
- Excited about ethical and social brands. You’ll have the opportunity to represent several different brands (don’t worry, just one per market). You must be able to speak knowledgeably to what makes that brand unique. Each brand will provide you with answers to FAQs.
- Charismatic and comfortable engaging with customers.
- Dependable and timely.
- Located in Austin.
- Access to a vehicle that can transport foldable tables, inventory, clothing racks and sometimes tents. Need will vary based on brand.
- Able to lift 25 lbs. You’ll be responsible for loading inventory and display items and tables in and out of markets.
- Able to merchandise a booth according to visual instructions while also thinking flexibly as each booth can have it’s own individual challenges to figure out such as adapting to a smaller size, random pole, or weird hallway set up.
- Brands that you can pick from - Bit of Meraki, Remanent Studios, Purse & Clutch, Sixchel by Dina Chavez